is indicated in Ayurvedic treatment of acute and chronic constipation, gaseous distension of abdomen, floating, hyper-acidity, piles, fissures, indigestion, flatulence and heart burn. It balances Vata and Pitta at the level of stomach and intestines. It can be taken for upto 1 month, based on doctorĂ˘€™s advice. 1 teaspoonful of Laxoherb Powder at bed time with luke warm water, or as directed by the physician is recommended for adults. In a very high dose, it may cause purgation. Children, pregnant ladies and lactating mothers should take this medicine only under medical supervision. One should store Laxoherb Powder in a cool dry place. We are enlisted among the reputed Suppliers of Laxoherb Powder from Punjab, India.
100 grams in a plastic jar.
- Isabgol Ă˘€“ Plantago ovata Forssk.Ă˘€“ 6 g
- Sonamukhi Ă˘€“ Cassia angustifolia VahlĂ˘€“ 3 g
- YashtimadhuĂ˘€“ Licorice Ă˘€“ Glycyrrhiza glabra L.Ă˘€“ 3 g
- HaritakiĂ˘€“ Terminalia chebula Retz Ă˘€“ 1 g
- Vibheetaki Ă˘€“ Terminalia bellirica (Gaertn.) Roxb.Ă˘€“ 1 g
- Amalaki Ă˘€“ Emblica officinalis Gaertn Ă˘€“ 1 g
- Prices are subject to change without prior intimation.
- One should use these products under Ayurvedic Practitioner consultation.